If you are ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM, and you want to take a course at another participating institution, please follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the Registrar’s office at your Home institution. The Home Registrar will confirm whether you are eligible to participate in the program.
- Complete the student application and any supplemental documents required by the Host institution. The Home Registrar will contact the Host institution to provide the student’s registration application and any required supplemental documents.
- The Host institution will register you for the approved courses prior to the first day of classes and then place a hold on your registration. Any changes to the registration must come from the Home Registrar. The hold would be removed after the add/drop period so you will be able to withdraw if so desired.
- At the end of the term, the Host institution will send the Home Registrar your transcripts. Transcripts will be held if you have any financial holds on your account.
- Students wishing to take classes at UNC Charlotte must also complete this Background Check Form.