To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in either Fall or Spring semesters as a full-time undergraduate in a degree-seeking program at one of the member institutions. A student may not enroll in courses offered in summer sessions.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status (in addition to the Consortium courses) at the Home institution.
- Have no financial holds on your student account at either the Host or Home institution.
- Download and complete the Consortium Application and submit it to the Home Institution’s Office of the Registrar. All information on the form should be completed. Don't forget to sign it!
- Complete any supplemental documents required by the Host institution.