To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in either Fall or Spring semesters as a full-time undergraduate in a degree-seeking program at one of the member institutions. A student may not enroll in courses offered in summer sessions.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status (in addition to the Consortium courses) at the Home institution.
- Have no financial holds on your student account at either the Host or Home institution.
- Complete and submit the Consortium Application. Be sure to check whether the advisor and/or dean signatures are required at your school by visiting this page.
- Complete any supplemental documents required by the Host institution.